Early 20 in BMX/Motocross ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[img
IMG_2152.jpg
][/img]
Does anyone know what this bike is

I will most likely be selling this one to help fund my other projects. I have very limited time, money and space at this time. :( I was hoping to get an idea of what it is worth. I really like it but one man cannot save all the worlds junk. Well so the wife says anyhow :mrgreen: . I will not let it let it die thow :D

I've had a few of these bikes in the past, they are hard to come by, if the forks still work andarn't leaking/pitted it should make the value go up alittle. you may be able to get 100$ for it. depending on location anyway.

The forks are frozen and there is some pitting. They do not appear to be bent. My zip 44622 south of Canton Ohio. Please make an offer :lol: I am starting to feel the need to keep it. I guess I could list on EBay and start it at 75.00 with 100.00 in shipping. Make me an offer and come pick it up. I cannot keep it, I cannot keep it!! :roll: Well really it’s a lot smaller than my other bikes. :) :D :lol: :mrgreen:

It looks like a dept. store bikes if the components are original. I have a Royce Union frame buried in my garage that looks like yours, but I haven't looked at it in a while, so I can't be sure it's exactly the same.

Re: 1975 GRACO !!!!!.....NICE FIND

thekid said:

Awsome :D thanks :lol: I found this photo on the web It had a 22 inch front wheel
[img
003.jpg
][/img]

i forgot about the front wheel being a 22 8) i have always wanted a Graco, they were better than your dept. store bikes, they were up there with the Yamaha's , i would say she's a keeper if i were you ! clean it up, recover what looks to be the original seat,of course the plastic tank and fenders were almost always tossed by the kids at some point to give it a "racer" look(which it does look cooler) , keep us updated on what happens

thekid said:
i forgot about the front wheel being a 22 8) i have always wanted a Graco, they were better than your dept. store bikes, they were up there with the Yamaha's , i would say she's a keeper if i were you ! clean it up, recover what looks to be the original seat,of course the plastic tank and fenders were almost always tossed by the kids at some point to give it a "racer" look(which it does look cooler) , keep us updated on what happens

I going to put it in to storage for now. I am most Likely heading for a major life change. I am not sure how many my bikes will weather the storm. I will ride it out, dry my self out and see whats on the other side. Life is always good :) just sometimes it's better :D

I had a bike like this when I was about 12-14 years old....drove it every single day even all winter. I beat the heck out of that thing! I had to have it welded a few times. Back in the day it was common to remove the bench seat and put on a regular seat.

I've been trying to find one now and they are SUPER hard to find. I think I've found one about 2 hours away, I might have to grab it....my son wants it!

Here's the one I just got.....it's going to my son who will abuse it and maybe break it.....just like I did....except I'll make sure he keeps it and we fix it!

shocke10.jpg

Mr. T, I think you're right. In fact, back in the day I remember everyone just pulling that stuff off and throwing it away! It was considered GAY. Maybe we'd leave the rear fender on to protect from rain, but anyone with a fake plastic gas tank was a target to be bullied! haha...funny how it comes full circle.

Back