EBF Group Ride in San Diego on April 22th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
San Diego has beautiful weather, so why not join a bunch of 'bike-minded' people for a group ride in April?
The EBF monthly ride has been going on for close to a year now and averages 30-50 riders of all ages.
Anyone with a positive attitude is welcome to ride any non-motorized bike they choose at EBF rides.
It's a slow, family-oriented cruise, so feel free to invite/bring friends and family.
We rotate between four SD locations, and April's ride will be a round-trip scenic ride from Ocean Beach to Pacific Beach and back.
There is one small hill/bridge on this ride, and we have a second meeting location for anyone who wants to avoid this hill (ideal for youngsters).
For more info, visit http://electrabikeforums.websitetoolbox.com/post/San-Diego-Group-Ride-April-22nd-5781763
We hope to see you there!

EBF%20Coronado%202.jpg

We're getting a great response for this ride, and the weather will be ideal!
I expect over fifty riders this Sunday. Come and join us for some fun in the sun!

The link for the EBF website is in the original post.

Ah man! To bad I missed this. Is this a monthly thing? If so when are you guys meeting next month? I have a group of 4 to 7 that would be interested in riding. We do most of our riding up here in Oceanside, but have been talking about taking the coaster down to SD for a nice cruise.

We do a group ride every month, and plan on having a few extra theme rides this summer and fall. One will be a night ride, and the other will be a tweed ride on vintage bikes.
Our EBF group was 84 strong on Sunday, which is a record and simply awesome since we only started a year ago! We had riders of all ages on Electras, Dynos, Nirves, Schwinns, Basmans, and several stretch cruisers. Although the website is an unofficial Electra fansite, we welcome anyone with a positive attitude on any non-motorized bike.
We rotate between four locations, and the next ride will be in Carlsbad in May. Electrocity (the webmaster) posts info about them at the beginning of each month. We usually have them on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of each month, but the April ride was an exception to avoid competing with CicLAvia.
For more info:http://www.electrabikeforums.com

Awesome! We try and get people to cruise all the time but it is hard to get them to do it. Since the next one is in Carlsbad I will definitily be there. I can just cruise down the 101 since I live in downtown Oceanside.

Back