Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife´s new Electra Peacock :)

foto2.jpg

And her old rusty Rosie:

foto3.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Kind of a glimpse into the future. What future generations of ratrodders will be finding.

Interesting comment, that could be so true! 8)

Took the Electras for a spin the otherday to pick up supplies with my wife. I love riding this bike!!

dsc6460f.jpg

dsc6479r.jpg

Our new Pink Finks, like my Hellbilly also 'electrified' with a Ecitypower 250W Cute 85 front hub motor, battery and controller are in the Brooks saddle bag. Below the bag is a little homemade carrier to support the bag with the heavy battery.
Sorry for the quality next time i will use my camera instead of my phone....

Afb002-sub.jpg

My bike already has a black front rim, it also will get a black rear rim and a Hellbilly saddle and grips, the green rims on my wifes bike will stay.

Afb003-sub.jpg

ViperZ said:
^^^ Frontt wheel drive bikes? :shock: Crazy stuff! 8)

No....All wheel drive bikes....here in Holland if you don't pedal the motor stops running...if you pedal again the motor starts running again....so...All wheel drive bikes....

Really cool cruising at 25-30 km/h.

kor952 said:
ViperZ said:
^^^ Frontt wheel drive bikes? :shock: Crazy stuff! 8)

No....All wheel drive bikes....here in Holland if you don't pedal the motor stops running...if you pedal again the motor starts running again....so...All wheel drive bikes....

Really cool cruising at 25-30 km/h.

Heh, heh.. my mistake! :lol: AWD, Cool!

Hi all! New to the site. About to get my new Straight 8 any day now! Previously owned a stock Ratrod. hey Motoko....where can I find those tail lights? Did you have to make any modifications to mount them where you did? Any info appreciated!

HI,

no modification, you have a hole where to screw the light under the frame... :p

@+

I guess I can post pics of my Straight 8... nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it.

Here it is when I got it... rusty forks and all.

straight8006-1.jpg

Here it is now... paint is dinged up pretty good on the top tube from an old lock the previous owner had on it, but this is it until I get it painted.

19B8CF9B-orig.jpg

C86C2BB8-orig.jpg

straight8001.jpg

Bikes are allmost ready, my wifes bike will get a 7-speed Nexus next week.

Yesterday during a ride... IJmeer (IJ-lake) at the east of Amsterdam between Muiden and Muiderberg. Left the small island Hooft on the right Flevoland.

P1010003.jpg

Latest posts

Back