Electra Bikes Parts Clearance Sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ratina said:
DeuceWheeler said:
ratina said:
Wish the images were working

The link takes you to a page that is just misc. mini parts and those photos are not working.
Look to the menus on the left, and for example, click on BIKE WHEELS & HUBSETS and you will see the pics with the discount pricing.

I don't see matching front wheels for some, like the green and pink. Still very tempting

I bought a pair of the green single speed wheels, although what I really want is a front/rear set with an internal gear hub. But its worth it just for the rims; when I get them, I'll delace them and build the rims up with whatever hubs I want, and then have a couple coaster brake hubs to stash in my hub bin...

I bought a pair of the green single speed wheels, although what I really want is a front/rear set with an internal gear hub. But its worth it just for the rims; when I get them, I'll delace them and build the rims up with whatever hubs I want, and then have a couple coaster brake hubs to stash in my hub bin...

That's what I did. I bought some of the cream front wheels for $12.50 each. Figure unlace and make matched sets

Hope some stuff is left by the time I get decent net connection tonight.

You have to wonder what the shipping dept. at Electra is thinking today...what the heck! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the heads up..I was debating buying a 7 speed Nexus from Amazon just last night for $180.
$100 is a steal!!!!!! Now I gotta find a shifter!!!

BillyZ said:
Houndog said:
Thanks for the heads up..I was debating buying a 7 speed Nexus from Amazon just last night for $180.

It comes with the shifter. The hub is a SG-7C18 & the shifter is a SL-7S10.

I don't see anywhere where it says the shifter is included?

ratina said:
BillyZ said:
Houndog said:

It comes with the shifter. The hub is a SG-7C18 & the shifter is a SL-7S10.

I don't see anywhere where it says the shifter is included?

Read post #36 on this topic at Electra Bike Forum :arrow: HERE.

Houndog said:
Does anyone know how different the 7 speed gearing is from 3 speed..Is 1st gear way lower than the 3speeds?

Not much a a difference I swapped my ratfinks 3spd to a nexus 7 and its more or less just more selection of gears def have more top end now though over the 3spd. I think electras 7 and 8 spd wheels are non coaster brake wheels? There townie wheels?

Back