• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Electra Rally Sport (Electra Ghost Rider, Hellbilly, Jeremy or Jester.) Handlebars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Looking for a set of what Electra calls the Attitude Bars in chrome. They still sell them new but only in black. They came on a few models in the early to mid 2000s but I remember them most on the two Rally Sports I owned. Here are a couple good pictures of them on a members bike (hope you're ok with me using the photos) Thanks
7AFDEDC2-7269-41AD-920B-2F90C8690C8B.jpeg
3048C507-EB6F-4C11-A7D8-126EAB24D9E9.jpeg

Last edited:
These look similar to the factory bars from my Electra Ghostrider, I am located in Canada though unfortunately. Id be willing to sell them though.

Shipping was crazy high, so I am still looking. These bars also appear to have come on the Electra Ghost Rider, Hellbilly, Jeremy, and Jester.

Last edited:
The attitude bars are only available in black from Trek/Electra dealers. I bought a straight 8, didn't like the way it rode, switched the bars to Electra ape hanger, kept the attitude bars and sold the bike.

The attitude bars are only available in black from Trek/Electra dealers. I bought a straight 8, didn't like the way it rode, switched the bars to Electra ape hanger, kept the attitude bars and sold the bike.
Correct! If they are chrome I will take them off your hands.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back