>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": hubcap fail pg 32 drag pedals pg 33

Dang this bike is turning out soooo cool! Wish I had your resources/tools/machinery (and your skills, knowledge, know-how, imagination, etc, etc..)

Peatbog said:
Thanks. And thanks for bringing this thread back to the top. I was just looking for it and couldn't find it. It must have taken a dive onto another page.

Not enough bunnies to save us all. :mrgreen:

30a.jpg

Sorry peat, I probably caused that with my back page Freaky Bunny campaign to try and wake up all the slackers.

Next time, I will try to remember to look out for you bud!

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Peat I was on page 2 also. I was like What the?!? I just posted pics and bam page 2. I will be posting monday so let's ... GTB!! Peace

No slacking here!!!!
You finished early. I am glad that you posted another photo. It's easy to forget the ones that are done, and have gone into hibernation, then POW, you see their build again. I like trying to keep track of the finished ones to use for inspriation and motivation to do my best!!!!

yoothgeye said:
YOU NEED GRIPS!!!

Oh no, not the grip nagger again!!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

I made him wait for a few months on Fugsley. :p

kingfish254 said:
yoothgeye said:
YOU NEED GRIPS!!!

Oh no, not the grip nagger again!!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

I made him wait for a few months on Fugsley. :p

Oh, I never left... I've been watching your bike too to make sure those grips don't come off.

dang, enuff with grips... :lol: I'm sure he has a few more add-ons... Lurv it, well done !!!!

Anytime I see checkerboard I think of Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick. What a great band in concert. He definitely knows how to have fun!!!

cheap_trick.jpg

Those second grips are definitely muscle bike!!!!! I love the pistol finger grips some of the muscle grips had. I think that is why I like my Emory grips so much on Flex-Liner.

WP_001751.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Anytime I see checkerboard I think of Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick. What a great band in concert. He definitely knows how to have fun!!!

cheap_trick.jpg

Those second grips are definitely muscle bike!!!!! I love the pistol finger grips some of the muscle grips had. I think that is why I like my Emory grips so much on Flex-Liner.

WP_001751.jpg

Thanks kingfish.Just keep rubbin' it in wh don't ya :lol:

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike>>>

???? Naw man, not tryin' to rub anything in. If anything, Peat's muscle grips look to be more authentic muscle era!!!! Loves me some muscle bikes, ain't no secret bout that!!!! Ever since Christmas 1968 when that Screamer 2 was under the tree from Santy Claus!!!!

kingfish254 said:
???? Naw man, not tryin' to rub anything in. If anything, Peat's muscle grips look to be more authentic muscle era!!!! Loves me some muscle bikes, ain't no secret bout that!!!! Ever since Christmas 1968 when that Screamer 2 was under the tree from Santy Claus!!!!

Remember askin' if the grips were for sale to use on my build :?: Those things are sweet :mrgreen:

Circa Cycles said:
kingfish254 said:

Remember askin' if the grips were for sale to use on my build :?: Those things are sweet :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, now I remember and get where you were coming from.
8) 8)

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"--Knock-off nuts page 37

Nice work converting that frisbee to a throwing star of death!!!

OK, if you don't like these can I have them?* Please.

*aka: dibs

Peatbog said:
Throwing star of death. Hey, that sounds cooler than knock-off nuts.

Somehow it actually sounds less painful too!!! :wink:

Back