>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": sponsorship decal plates pg 44

Glad I could help in the brainstorming!
I love making work for other people!!!!!

This is gonna be sweet!!!

Peat you amaze me!! How can a butterknife compete with you and those machineny thingamabobs!! Crap!!

Man, your fab skills are top notch. I think the plates are going to look killer....

I'm going to have to go with the concave windshield, the convex looks kind of "bat mobile" and takes away from the dragster look, but hey, it's your bike. :D

You've added so many cool brackets to that wheelie bar I'm afraid it's going to be so heavy that all you'll be able to do it ride wheelies. :mrgreen:

Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": windshield conundrum pg 43

Thats what I need sponsers to help pay for this hobby ! :D
Peatbog said:
tvc15 said:
This bike is amazing... I'm afraid, very afraid :wink:

Thanks.

So I needed somewhere to put my "sponsership" decals. Inspired by kingfish, I cut up a piece of cardboard and said, "That should work."

s1.jpg

This is where I am sticking the stickers.

s2.jpg

Cut out some pieces of plexiglass:

s4.jpg

Then needed a way to mount them on the bike, so started machining some brackets for the rear:

s5.jpg

Cut 'em out and stuck them on:

s7.jpg
s6.jpg

They mount to the back of the wheel bracket using bolts that are already there. Then I need spacers to move the plexiglass out where I want it, so I made them:

s8.jpg

That left brackets for the front to make. Here they are started, as I tap some 8-32 holes:

s9.jpg

Cut one out:

s92.jpg

This here looks like someone lost grip of the part whilst beltsanding it thereby causing the part to get sucked into the beltsander and get stuck between the part-rest and the big wheel that turns the belt, thus breaking the belt, putting a big gorge on the part and bending it, thus requiring some hammer work to get it straight again:

s91.jpg

Yep, that is what it was. Anyway, moving on, here's the part fastened on the back of the sissybar/wheeliebar bracket with the two bottom bolts that already exist.

s93.jpg

There is one from the inside:

s97.jpg

Test fit after drilling holes in the plexiglass:

s95.jpg

Painting:

s96.jpg

Now waiting for the paint to cure so I can continue...

IMG_2122.jpg

My bikes wouldn't qualify for what I'm about to say and others would probably agree about their own bikes, but your bike could definitely win trophies in bike shows.

yoothgeye said:
My bikes wouldn't qualify for what I'm about to say and others would probably agree about their own bikes, but your bike could definitely win trophies in bike shows.

I agree, it definitely could!!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": decal plates & tag bend pg 44

OK, now that you have this special transparent red paint, I want you to remember back to page 19 (wavy flashback effect: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56351&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=270#p548980 ) You wanted to make a red headlight but weren't sure what the paint would do to your lens and you were (still are) too cheap to buy another headlight. What you did was brilliant and worked, but have you thought about doing it again now that you have the correct paint?

I just keep going back to your inspirational photos. Sorry. :)

I think you should paint the speedo glass to match the windshield!!!!

Have you thought about putting a checkered pattern on the fender?

Peatbog said:
Wheelie bar sponsor plates:

wplateb.jpg

wplatea.jpg

Couple more pictures coming soon...

Dang I'm Good!!!!! Did you get the "brought to you by kingfish" sticker I sent you? :p

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": wheelie bar plates on! pg 45

Man, THAT really looks sharp!!!!!!

With all of this red, I think you need a different seat.

seat7-3.jpg

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": wheelie bar sponsor plates on pg 45

Very cool!
I have a pair of your shoes (I just don't wear them in public).

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": wheelie bar sponsor plates on pg 45

Peatbog said:
Oh, by the way, they forgot to collect royalties for those shoes, so anyone who has a pair is supposed to send me money.

I got mine at a yard sale, so I am exempt.

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": decal plates, big reflector pg 45

PB I haven't been around for a few days.. Every time I come back to your build it gets cooler and cooler! You've made such an interesting read in your thread as well. Outstanding job sir!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20": see-thru decal plates pg 45

Man, you just keep making this bike better and better. I am not a big muscle bike fan, but this is by far one of my favorite bikes in the buildoff. The craftsmanship from the paint to the fabricated parts is outstanding.

Back