Emjae Ryden check it out MORE PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I am new to RRB but I have been messing around with bikes and other stuff for a long time and wanted to share some pics and stories of what I have done its on facebook just search "emjae ryden" and check it out. Its a page I built just for projects. Let me know what you think.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emjae-Ryd ... &filter=12
Picture057.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Re: Emjae Ryden check it out

No grease ,No dust, No rust makes me nervous :? ,but seriously nice work !

SSG said:
Those blue metal flake scallops look amazing!
x2 :mrgreen: nice work!

Hmmm its under a community page not a regulae person page I don't know if that makes a diffence or not.

Its all good man, use it all you want. I finally got the facebook thing to work correctly (pretty new to that too) so if you just type
emjae ryden in the search box and it should come right up I have some pretty choice pics if you like FLAKE. Something for everyone I hope.

ruinn said:
Its all good man, use it all you want. I finally got the facebook thing to work correctly (pretty new to that too) so if you just type
emjae ryden in the search box and it should come right up I have some pretty choice pics if you like FLAKE. Something for everyone I hope.
did the search and still no luck :(

Back