English Made, "Custom Built" "Parliament" **PICS ADDED**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, I know. "This thread is worthless without pics". A guy I work worth just gave me this bike today and I am starting the search for info and I can't find anything on line. I have heard of it before so it is not that rare but Google is not helping me tonight. I will get pics up when I get to my camera but here is the rundown for starters. English made 3 speed, Sturmey Archer dated '59, look like 26 x 1 3/8 tires, drop bars, chain guard, pump pegs, you get the idea. It has the club racer look to it and everything seems original except the seat. If anyone has any info please post the link.

Now the bad, there is a hole in the chain stay, looks like the crank wore a hole in it but it is not rubbing at this time. Does anyone know of a way to fix this? The forks are bent but I think I can save them, and there is a slight bend one seat stay, I think I can bend that back as well.

Sounds like a pile, I know, but it is just too cool looking to let it go into the parts bin.

Again, sorry for not posting pics, I will get them up asap. If anyone has any input on the stuff I posted please share. :D

Back