ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you've got the wedge fix worked out. It would've been bad to figure it out the hard way!

Man, just looked back, and you've covered a lot of ground in one week! At this rate you'll be finished soon (if it's not already)!;)

However you do seem to have a fairly busy life in other areas to use up a lot of that extra time.
Great job again, I know I look forward to your builds and the finished items that take it from bicycle to artwork too.:113:

It's one of the benefits of being retired! I've nothing but time.:cool2:
Must be nice!
How about taking some of that free time and pose enigma and remix together the next time you take progress pics. Those past pix you posted got me to thinking that it would be super cool to see the contrast of the raw work in progress along with the awesome finished bikes together!:thumbsup:

Still amazed by last years bike Remix, awesome build!

14266238285_16364d495b_z.jpg

Luke.

I really like the sandwiched plates idea :cool:
I'll have to "steal" that one in the future
My bobber seat for JUP Pilot took a lot of work to get solid :rolleyes:
Yes, it's a novel idea...the difference between RM's approach and mine...he used 3 bolts to connect his post, I instead have 5 anchor points for strength and immobility. I'm sure there are multiple approaches for attachments...just be creative and do what works for you!

No work on the bike today in observation of our fallen soldiers who gave their lives for our freedom. Did you know the earliest account of Memorial Day was started by former slaves on May, 1, 1865 in Charleston, SC to honor 257 dead Union Soldiers who had been buried in a mass grave in a Confederate prison camp. They dug up the bodies and worked for 2 weeks to give them a proper burial as gratitude for fighting for their freedom. They then held a parade of 10,000 people led by 2,800 Black children where they marched, sang and celebrated.

No work on the bike today in observation of our fallen soldiers who gave their lives for our freedom. Did you know the earliest account of Memorial Day was started by former slaves on May, 1, 1865 in Charleston, SC to honor 257 dead Union Soldiers who had been buried in a mass grave in a Confederate prison camp. They dug up the bodies and worked for 2 weeks to give them a proper burial as gratitude for fighting for their freedom. They then held a parade of 10,000 people led by 2,800 Black children where they marched, sang and celebrated.
Don't forget the Buffalo Soldiers. There is a monument paying tribute to them in Arrivaca, AZ.

Thank you for making us aware of this important moment and how it all began.

I did not know about this, thanks...

Back