ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took Enigma out for a test ride yesterday, not bad...not the most comfortable for long distant riding, unless the seat is adjusted 12" above the top bar but that isn't a problem with a 18" seat post.
Careful, you might cause a few wrecks with the unsuspecting public once they lay eyes on the machine.

No work on the bike today...I just returned home from a FREE concert in the park featuring Smoky Robinson & Patti Austin. The wife and I had a blast down memory lane!

Careful, you might cause a few wrecks with the unsuspecting public once they lay eyes on the machine.

I'm hoping Enigma will be a head turner and have people scratching their heads with its multi looks?

Wow Carleton, incredible stuff. I don't have my glasses so Im skimming through mostly pictures and shes quite impressive. Go man.

Thanks Tommy, I'm almost done...I now just need to finesse the bike's details! I'm hoping to be done by the first of July.

The ribbed set are killer and would play off the grill ribs nicely.

Well, I tried the dual lights, but for it to work I would have to change the handlebars to something with less of a drop to prevent interference and I don't want to do that. I'm going to stay with a single Silver Ray light.

SWEET! Those bars are awesome! Looks great with the single light too.

SWEET! Those bars are awesome! Looks great with the single light too.

Thanks, those are custom bars from RRB member Ichoptop. I wasn't sure at first if I liked them, until I flipped them upside down and BAM! The bike took on a whole new look.

That's what I like about them, I agree. Kind of like lowering any kind of car just makes it look better, whether it's practical or not! But, that's just me.

Well, I tried the dual lights, but for it to work I would have to change the handlebars to something with less of a drop to prevent interference and I don't want to do that. I'm going to stay with a single Silver Ray light.

Yeah, that light looks tight. Are you going to mount the aluminum caps on the wheels down the road? I thought that really tied in with everything you have going on. I was thinking about the copper rims myself , they are cool as well.

those bars in the down position are incredible!! really sets it off!!

Yeah, that light looks tight. Are you going to mount the aluminum caps on the wheels down the road? I thought that really tied in with everything you have going on. I was thinking about the copper rims myself , they are cool as well.

Yes, I'll eventually mount the aluminum caps...they're just fragile, they easily scratch and easily show fingerprints. Once I'm done with everything; design, graphics, and tweaks, will I finally clear coat the entire bike and the wheel covers.

That's what I like about them, I agree. Kind of like lowering any kind of car just makes it look better, whether it's practical or not! But, that's just me.
Surprisingly the bars are quite comfortable.
Light and bars look awesome!

Luke.
those bars in the down position are incredible!! really sets it off!!

Thanks, I wish I could say I designed the bars for Enigma...but I picked them up here in the "For Sale" section.

I really haven't done much this past week...I've been working on other projects. Yesterday I added some Brogue graphics to key parts and attempted to pinstripe them (not the best- but it'll pass inspection). I'm hoping to be done with everything in a few weeks.

o_OFor a moment I thought I was looking at a flintlock pistol stock.:crazy:

Hahaha, I just pulled my pirate outfit the other day (I play one every year), I guess it was a subconscious suggestion? :angelic:

Last edited:
Love that pic.
Nice work on the paint details. They remind me a bit of MoFo.

Back