Etta ( completed front fork with assembly and a mock-up!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My turn in the shop soon?

Two words...

HEAVY DUTY!
KIMG0224_zpsa2c82a04.jpg

when ever you like!!!:):chicken::dance2:
Is the Moped coming out so there is room? Pretty please? OR is that permission for me to move it and make room? Maybe I can use the patio and the picnic table? That's an idea! :showingbiceps::grin:

we have the living room also! would not be the first time that wrench work was done in there. could move the bikes out, just sayin!

Man, that fork is built like a tank!!

so today was a great example of working out doors!!! It rained off and on all day more on then off! when I started working in the shop i tried to catch the bench on fire :eek: so here is what I got today

so rounded the mounting plate and trimmed the front width, the tail I will square and trim after I drill for the mounting bolts both front and rear and shorten the springs and the rear of the plate as much as i can. will fab. the rocker arms etc. when I get home from work in a couple days.

started thinking about extending the rear triangle

Oh I also rototilled the garden today

Busy day! Nice work on the leaf plate! If you do extend the rear, maybe you could incorporate leaf rear suspension too?

Luke.
was thinking about it, and even had some Ideas about how to run some fenders also. A rear suspension would be a lot less work also!!!!!

Troy

Hi! I am going to need to use some of your metal working tools, ok? Thanks! :113:

Back