FACEBOOK WOW - 137K!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 28K!!!

Pretty funny....I post a lot of interesting things on the RRB FB page and what ends up receiving a record amount of shares and views?....

A lawn mower that someone customized to look like a 60s custom. :lol:

So far it's been shared 522 times and has been seen by over 50,000 people.

Gotta love Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ratrodbikescom

Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 28K!!!

Rat Rod said:
Pretty funny....I post a lot of interesting things on the RRB FB page and what ends up receiving a record amount of shares and views?....

A lawn mower that someone customized to look like a 60s custom. :lol:

So far it's been shared 522 times and has been seen by over 50,000 people.

Gotta love Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ratrodbikescom

You have been a posting fool lately.

Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 100K!!!

cman said:
How did it go from 32,000 since September 13? :shock:
Friend of a friend of a friend. Each person that likes it has one friend that also likes it, like minded people flock together and numbers can double overnight easily. Like I said "wildfire".

It's pretty crazy alrighty.

I've been averaging about 2000 likes.....A DAY. :shock:

Let's just say that there are a lot of RRB lovers in Brazil and the Philippines.

spinman said:
Are you paying FB to promote your page? Just wondering as I see they offer such a service, but curious if it's worth signing up for it.

In the beginning I paid to "boost" a few posts so that they would reach more people and I also paid for a couple of ads that ran for about a week, but I gave that up because I found that just posting really cool stuff brought more likes than paying.

It has taken quite a bit of work to get it to that level. Definitely a snowball effect going here. I would imagine thousands had no idea what a rat rod bike was before they liked the page.

Fun stuff for sure....why am I not rich yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat Rod said:
why am I not rich yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought rat rods were all about people building a bike without spending a dime on parts. just build it from whatever you got on hand and whatever oddball parts you can make work. Lots of us are broke like me. I'm sure you do okay cleaning up and flipping bikes, that Texas magic water works wonders :wink:

spinman said:
Rich is a relative thing. What you got going on, money can't buy.

You are correct, I'm blessed beyond measure. :wink:

I just joke about the money stuff with the site because everyone in the web business that I meet and share my numbers with are always amazed. They scratch their heads as to how I'm not doing this full-time by now.

Most websites that are attracting almost 100,000 different people a month with a social media following of over 100k are typically generating some pretty sweet income.

I just happened to build one that targets dumpster divers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back