Fat Frank tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can get them and i tried them on the lucky 7 when i was looking for a white tire. i personally did not like these because they are more of a flesh color and say FAT FRANK in huge letters. on the plus side they are actually 26x2.35 and are a bit thicker than a regular cruiser tire

Ya I have a set I got from chaingang...they are a very high quality, high tech tire. I'm putting them on a bike that will most likely see the least mileage of any I own...which seems kinda silly :roll:

I hear what karfer is saying about the big lettering...there is also a reflective strip around the tire (like a red line only reflective stuff) for safety...reflect car head lights. Neither are very retro or board track. I do like the fact they are chunky thick and I do like the flesh color and the classical motorcycle tire tread.

462__orig_150x150.jpg

Best 'o luck finding them...

actually i emailed chain gang a couple days ago because i was asking if they'd ship to me in Florida and they said they could do that, they just have to charge more on shipping, which is good news for the two of us :wink:

Back