Fatti-O and Fattass tires size?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Im building my first bike and Im planing on putting either 24 inch Nirve Fattass or Electra Fatti-O tires both front and back.
I just have one problem. I dont have enough money to buy those tires right now but I need to get my frame forward.
Could somebody give me measurements from center to outer surface while tire is inflated.

Thanks advance for answers.

Hey Rudolph,

I can only give you measurements for the Fatti-O and the Felt Thick Brick. They both measure 12.75" from center bolt to top of tire. I used my square as to make sure I was as accurate as possible. I have a Fattass tire but it's new and unmounted so it's hard to tell if it has a lower profile or not. I hope this helps you. Good luck and I cant wait to see what you've got going on.

Thanks!

That helps me to measure my rear section of that bike.
For next bike I need to buy essential parts for advance :)
This build is ment to become low and wide.
Ill make somekind of blog to build section when I get some good pics of it.

but thanks again fo that measure.

i would say the fattio mounted on a standard 24 rim would be the flattest. i also found that compared to the felt it was a bit more narrow which was requiered with the first bike i did "the higgins." the felt tires were simply too close in the rear

Latest posts

Back