FBM-GHC 2nd annual Hamilton Beach cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday July 20 and sat July 21. Friday eve Oakville Ont for the 30th annual Oakville Midnight Madness 25000+ppl and sat cruise Hutchs at Confederation Park Hamilton Ont and cruise the lakeshore plus Can-Am Pixie bike challenge. Stay Tuned for more details.

What type of Pixie event are we doing? I'm trying to select my mount out of the herd and want to be sure she's set up for the rigors of Canadian Pixie Racing! :mrgreen:

I went over to Big daddy's the other night and found five 16"ers buried under a bottload of 10 speeds! The pickin's are looking good!

Well would say build one with a side Hack and another for drag racing/ jousting and you should be well covered....

Looking at reserving a block of hotell rooms and need a rough estimate of how many ppl are coming or if you rather look for a room on your own i am easy either way....Hope to see some of the recent Michigan riders up to ride with us....still workin out details....but pixie racing for sure and pixie side Hack jousting and the beach cruise as well....

The Canadian invasion is eminent! For on the 20th of July, we ride! We shall leave no goose turd un-treaded, no beaver un-pelted and no Tim Horton's un-visited! The streets of Oakville shall relinquish themselves to the Freaks and Hamilton Beach will forever be referred to as the "Beach of Freaks"!
Embrace the fear that shall come! You'll be Freakin' better for it!

Love and kisses,
Chainsaw :mrgreen:

2 weeks and counting.....so who is here for the friday night?
FBMGHHBC07FLYERa.jpg
[/img]

Be sure to bring a pixie or 2 with you for the pixie races and protective head gear and body armor (optional) if you wanna get invoved with the pixie jousting....

I put it coming off of the chainside. I thought that was where yours was. So as my butt's sitting on the bike, my monkey will be on my right and exposed for brutal contact! Hope that works . If I need to change sides let me now and I Can still do it.

So Budz' gonna take the lancing of his life while his rider sits back and enjoys the show? :mrgreen: He might as well install a recliner and cooler on the hack so his monkey can be comfortable!

I know that he mentioned, awhile back, about what side, but I thought he saw yours and figured it out. Oh well, dangerous situations always make me laugh. :p

I'm getting so excited about next week that I might have to get some diapers, Depends.

I should have the Pixie hack done by this Wed. and I'll post the pics. Gig's has been getting thing together and she's done some cool stuff for ya!

where's located hamilton?

tartosuc said:
where's located hamilton?
southern Ontario, check flyer earlier in thread and mapquest for directions if you are interested....have a cpl quebecers coming Xddorox and Eric Hannan and i think they are each bringing some ppl....

Back