FBM-GHC 2nd annual Hamilton Beach cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
budzillacycles said:
Don't you guys worry about what side my hack is on. It's nothing a sawzall can't fix! I am laughing as I type this - LOL

I can't wait!
Well if you had been paying attention in the first place you wouldnt have to break out the sawzall....lol....Am looking forward to the weekend as well gonna be good to see you guys again.

yyzmec said:
budzillacycles said:
Don't you guys worry about what side my hack is on. It's nothing a sawzall can't fix! I am laughing as I type this - LOL

I can't wait!
Well if you had been paying attention in the first place you wouldnt have to break out the sawzall....lol....Am looking forward to the weekend as well gonna be good to see you guys again.

Budz uses the currency exchange rate even when "paying" attention. It's all very confusing! :p

Well it is now 11:00 pm and chainsaw isn't back yet from the storage unit. :shock: At about 9:00 pm I get a call saying that Big Daddy Double was leaving the storage with the trailer and most of the bikes we are taking on this trip. Had to do some finishing touches on some trophies and chainsaw would be home. :D

Good morning peoples! I have got all my pics ready to roll and lets take a look at them, eh?

Here is a glimpse of Friday night in Oakville. We had a HUGE amount of interest in our bikes (with Eric Hannans grabbing most of the attention, LOL). They had 4 -5 blocks shut down and it was like this through the whole thing. It was sure colder than last year! leaving the bar at 1:30 for the ride back made me with there was an all night sweater store or something. Giggles was be a trouble maker ;) . She took offense to a sign we had parked under - I doubt they will show the photo evidence. Chainy and Giggles had their cameras, but I took this with my phone -

0720072225.jpg

Kenny tied out a lot of bikes. We all waited for his critiques and listened with rapt attention. We wanted to learn from the West Palm ring leader. -

2007Can-Am014.jpg

Frisbeeguy handled the lottery for the door prizes -

2007Can-Am015.jpg

Kenny pretended he had a hat -

2007Can-Am021.jpg

Our shady spot when we weren't racing -

2007Can-Am018.jpg

The younger kids were dominating the Pixie racing since they were very close to the right size for the 16" bikes. After some discussion among the track officials it was decided that they should race the final heat on 12" Pixies to create a level playing field. This was the take off of the last race -

2007Can-Am028.jpg

And the winners posing with our sexy trophy girl -

Kenny got 1st place.

2007Can-Am030.jpg

Now let's get into some Pixie jousting carnage. I don't have any pics of me and my trusty monkey Kenny. We made it all the way to the final round going wheel to wheel against Chainy and company. Someone commented as KP and I got set up to joust that we were the only ones with out any protection. Kenny and I leaped off our steed and donned our spectacular jousting wardrobe to strike fear into our opponents. Since I do not have any pics you will just have to wait and see.

If it wasn't for the rear wheel suffering structural fatigue I think KP and I would have taken the gold. There was rough play going on when we went up against Team Canada. They tried to get locked into us, hack to hack to go after the big points by getting some one to fall off. They hadn't planned on the tenacity of Equipo Verde!

The first round showed a display of feminine prowess as the only two ladies took on Team Canada. Team Estrogen was under estimated by the opponent. The second pic is of the ladies actually landing the blow that wiped both the monkey and the driver right off the hack! What a start to the event! -

2007Can-Am031.jpg

This was Team Estrogens defining moment -

2007Can-Am032.jpg

On the next pass they landed another damaging blow on Team Canada -

2007Can-Am033.jpg

Filled with confidence it appeared as though the ladies might have let their guard down and when the opportunity came a knocking - their opponent was ready to answer that door . This pic shows the moment of contact that caused a "Kat-a-strophic" dismount, in turn flipping the pixie and taking the driver with it to earn Team Canada the right to advance to the next round -

2007Can-Am035.jpg

Darn it! im so mad! i wish i had a fricken car and a licence! I wanna meet all u guys, I met jim.. Kenny was there?! lol sweet looks like u guys had fun.. I didnt get 2 goto the airshow cuz GRANMA HAAAAAAD 2 COME! So i played catch all day with the guy across the street.. :( Im p/off lol

Back