Felt 1903 Out. 1909 In

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a lot of potential in those two.

2013-1909-battleship-grey_v2-lrg.jpg

2013-MP-Army-Green-V2-lrg.jpg

rydr1 said:
The 1909 reminds me a lot of their early cruiser line. There is a white with either brown or red stripping that they had for a few years, I believe it was called vintage iron.
The deep-6 and the MP look good. I may just need to start saving for either one :mrgreen:

Robert, you are probably thinking of the 2005 American Iron cruiser.

full_felt_americanironv.jpg

The 1909 looks ok. I guess it's the most tolerable of the new line. I still say boo on the the new MP though. I'm glad I got a 2012 MP instead. Not to derail the topic too much but has anyone noticed that Electra is now dipping their toes into the military theme:

162139_main.jpg

Regards,

two spot said:
The 1909 looks ok. I guess it's the most tolerable of the new line. I still say boo on the the new MP though. I'm glad I got a 2012 MP instead. Not to derail the topic too much but has anyone noticed that Electra is now dipping their toes into the military theme:

162139_main.jpg
I got a 2012 as well. Glad I did. Showed the 2013 to my son and he wasn't impressed.

That Electra is pretty nice, but the 2012 MP still tops it IMO.

I'm with you Crash. You can't beat the 2012 and earlier for looks, features and general intimidation factor. Just had mine out for a couple mile ride today with my dog. Snapped a pic. 8)

MPatbarricade.JPG

Regards,

Back