Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tater said:
BarnesTO said:
One more of mine:
DSCF2705 by Nesto2008, on Flickr

The Swiss Army ammo bags look great on this bike. I may have to steal that idea.

Thanks, feel free....I know I'm not the first one to use those bags as panniers! When it comes to getting a rack like mine though, you're on your own. One of a kind ;-)

I've been wanting to customize 2 of my three Felts, leaving the revolver stock (except for the brown tires).. thought I'd start with a tire and wheel swap on the MP, just to ease in. I also put a 26t cog on the rear, and love the low gearing... now it rides like it looks, and hills are a breeze. I'll probably ride it like this for a bit and see, but I'm thinking a new paint job on this thing, or just return it to stock and continue thrashing it as a winter bike, like the previous owner did.. either way, here's a different look for the MP..

4997425103_7d5b1ce612_o.jpg

4997425085_fff2ca6292_o.jpg

4997425075_ccb1a4686c_o.jpg

I bought this new in 06 and immediatly customized it to make it look like an old Indian motorcycle. This is how it looked in 07 (BEFORE)

DSC03786.jpg

This is what it looks like now.... I powder coated the Basman Sport frame and transferred my components and accessories. (Currently)

DSC_0026.jpg

amaes said:
I love that red color! Is that paint or Powder Coat?

Gorgeous Bikes!

Metalic Red Powder Coat on the Basman. Stock burgundy paint on Felt frame.

I can finally post pics of my custom Felt Troy Lee Spray now that I replaced the seat with a Felt 1903 saddle. It only took six months to get back in stock.
The frame, chainguard and ape hangars were powdercoated matte black and the white Troy Lee letters were scraped off the side.

FeltRR2.jpg

FeltRR1.jpg

Back