Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pullinlines said:
this the latest edition to my felt family,it is a canvas that the guy at the bike shop owned and i striped it for him in gray and black and did not charge him for my work,so he gave me the frame of what would become of "LACY LUCILLE" well then i heard he was selling the bike i striped for him he had it for sale for 350 and i got it for 300,so then my friend tevis and i made the # plates for it like an old board tracker.i redone the pinstriping and hand lettered the numbers on the plates and gave it the name of "BLACK JACK"

Right on you did end up buying it ,wish I had the cash at the time to grab it .You got it looking good man.We'll have to go cruising around sometime again and show that beast off.

ttop88 said:
My Chief
felt001.jpg

That is sharp.

Just picked this up used. I added a vintage Brooks B66 saddle, BMX pedals and a alloy cruiser handlebars. Love this big fat tires. rides great.
CIMG5717.jpg

These are some really nice bikes, and I don't have one in my collection.
I...uhhh...desperately need to get Felt. :oops:

Too cool! Tell/show us more! What kind of motor is that? Where is the tank? Did you do it yourself?

The engine is a chinese HS 49cc 4 Stroke. The tank is hidden in the rear ammo bag. Yes, I did all the work myself, sans the relacing of the wheels to accept the proper sprocket & brake setup (learning how to relace for future builds).

Here's a rearviewshot of the hidden tank & battery.

greenweenie4003.jpg

So you still have your three speed? I assume you're also able to use it while motoring?

No the 3 speed can only be used when pedaling. Sick Bike Parts is developing a shift kit for my motor as we speak; when that happens I will upgrade to a 7 speed. Currently you can buy a shift kit for 2 stroke motors.

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!

Back