Finally got a strate tube

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well even thou it's snow the bikes are still rolling I did som trading for this one to a buddy I gave him that Higgins speed bag and a seat and two badges for it I will take some more picks tomarrow but for now this is it and I do believe it's a 53 not to sure on the color or what it is but I will say it rust and white any input would be appreciated
fe8f964a.jpg

Yes they are bent a little. I just had a set of stingray forks bent back with a press. If you know someone with a press have them put a block of wood under the steer tube and a block of wood under the fork legs and have it pressed at the fork crown. It will bend right back where you want it to. Dont over press it though.

I have been try to clean this one up by wipeing it down with wd40 and it's bringing the red or burgany color out and I thought that this one would look cool with a beaver skin seat too I cut the seat post tube so the seat would lay on the frame too haven't got to the fork yet not too sure if thats somthing I really whant too mess with it a rat any way
8ea74a6c.jpg

bb6711d4.jpg

And I had this old 54 plate laying around and thought it would look good on thare too
7f8a6f9a.jpg

This is the bike that I first wanted to skin the seat in beaver fur but never got a round to do It. I picked it up from a car shop for five bucks and to top it off thay had even taken the badge off of it and gave it to me when I gave him the money
e968a69f.jpg

2902e119.jpg

And I added some tires to this one too
10c4f6d0.jpg

9952584d.jpg

0872ba8d.jpg

Great old bikes. I like the old license plate. And I like the beaver skin.....but think it may be to hot in nice weather.

Latest posts

Back