Finished Shelby M.I.A

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally buttoned up the 'ol Shelby, took it around the block, shot a few snaps, the kid swept in and rode it to work at the local bike shop. This thing is so slow I'll bet that he will be late for work. Cheers
DSC03303.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03298.jpg

Bike looks fantastic! Can't go worng with a Boardtracker!

I was wondering if you could help me. i have a tank very similar to the one on this bike and I have been trying to find a frame for it for a long time. Could you take measurements of the length, height of each side and height at widest point, width of each half and either post it here or email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks,
joe

very nice bike love the fork is that a 24 fork with a 26 wheel? it looks low in the front. also gotta love the old brooks b72 seat. well done and i like a more spinning gear ratio anyways sensor is the one that is a glutton for punishment with the tall gears.

johnraddar said:
love the stance. was the front fork shortened?
The frame and fork are a total mystery to me. The guy who picks up my scrap bikes garbage picked it and sold it to me for twenty bucks. One of the members dated it at about 1955. The fork has a schwinn look to it ( blade ) and they do tend to have more of a rake to them. Cheers

this is one of the coolest looking bikes i have ever seen, good job man.

wish we could get bikes like this in england.

Latest posts

Back