FNG in Az

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this board and need some info on a bike Im restoring. Im not into those vintage nazis restorations, but this ones for my mom and I want it to be as close to correct as I can afford :wink: . Anyhow I'm born and raised Mesa, Az and spent the better part of my childhood racing bmx all over the country. Always top 5 in my age group, started at 5 years old circa 1984 and rode until 12 when I lost my major sponsor and bought my first car (69 elco SS). Sold all my race bike stuff and the car obsession began. Recently I built a 26" single speed hardtail bmx/slope style bike that I thrash around with and I have this Schwinn Phantom that was my moms growing up that I am going to restore and give to her for christmas. I am trying to figure out the year and the best site to find parts. Thanks.

- Seth

Welcome! Post the serial number and I'm sure someone here can tell you everything you want to know about the bike. There are some guys here with an amazing knowledge about all those things. :)

Serial # on bottom bracket is B27851. I couldnt find that code on that angelfire link. Its a girls frame, springer fork with a lock on the headset, drum from brake. I think its a Panther.

Latest posts

Back