"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Tommytwotime, that "bike" is ridiculous. But I really like it. Just... I would kill myself trying to ride it.

just added a new member to my family of apes!
IMG_0026cc.jpg

My current project was a 2 dollar garage sale find minus rear wheel. Replaced old rusty springer with a new oversized for the extra length.

100_1535.jpg

scoopandbikes013.jpg
This my Sears and Roabuck made in Austria bike. Missing rear fender so I put front fender on back bobber style. 3 piece crank. Every one loves this bike and it rides great. Thin old Schwinn size 26" tires.

Here's the latest bike I've been working on for the past month & it totally belongs in this thread!!!

This one was built for a local brother & it's the 4th Felt ElGuapo Rat Rod Lowrider that I've ever built.

Every one of these bikes that I've built so far has gotten better & better, & this one's got all the best tricks.

Here's some pix & I hope you guys like it!

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

Here's a couple pictures of my ape hanger bike. I believe it's a late 30's / early 40's JC Higgins. I tried to be a lil creative with the washers tank.
Copyofbikes003.jpg

bikes007.jpg

Copyofbikes006.jpg

Latest posts

Back