Found this site while in the hospital...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New member, 58 years old (but still young at heart) from Toronto and I stumbled across this site while I was in the hospital recovering from emergency triple by-pass surgery. Been 6 weeks since that happened and I have always been a fan of anything with wheels, engine or not. Now that I have to spend some more time exercising I thought the timing would be great to build some sort of rat bike or two. I've currently got a couple of motorcycles so I have spent lots of time building and tinkering over the years. I've also got a few projects one the go, including a '66 Solex. I'll post some pics soon.

Welcome and biking is great exercise for recovery. I can relate as I've had heart valve replacement surgery in 2007. :D

Welcome Aboard, from Toronto RF! :)
You can PM/Convo me whenever you're ready and we can get started on the 'Rat Therapy' portion of your recovery. Ya know.....I just may happen to have some bikes or parts of interest around here....:39:

Last edited:
Back