Frame ID?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the biggest deal, but just wondering if anyone might recognize this frame.. Done a lot of digging but I cant seem to come up with a matching visual... and im not sure about the serial, from what I can see the serial is just a 'B' on the bottom of the bottom bracket, Ive referenced other types of serials but without any other digits im just guessing, lots of paint on it, I cant see any number impressions anywhere near the B. And to my knowledge there are no other markings that I can see, I was guessing 1942ish because of the style of tack welds on the inside of the frame - Ideas? Thanx

100_2146.jpg

read your intro and youre from b.c.(im assuming british columbia) and going from looks and location id say ccm
btw someone had a ccm serial # list here along time ago

sensor said:
read your intro and youre from b.c.(im assuming british columbia) and going from looks and location id say ccm
btw someone had a ccm serial # list here along time ago

Thanks for the tip! I was thinking it was a ccm, quite a heavy "B" impression with nothing beside it, I'll have to investigate a little further and maybe take the paint off the bottom bracket to see if there are four or five hidden digits! - appreciated

Back