Freakbike Militia's Choppernite 16

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
West Palm Beach
Wednesday, July 18th
7:00 pm at The Southern Blvd and Intracoastal Bridge.
Headlights and Tailights required, helmets for those 15 years old and under.
This is a ride at your own risk unsupervised group ride.
There will be a raffle to win a New Felt cruiser and a new Trek Cruiser will be given away to the rider with the best costume. Costume?? Yes, costume.
There is always a theme to the FBM rides and somehow this one got to be this rides theme........ "Catholic Schoolgirl Cruise"
So any "person" with Pony Tails, a spiffy Plaid skirt and or other "schoolgirl" attire will have a chance to take home a new bike just for dressin' up. :D
We went from Mad Max and Pirates and Nerds to this! :shock:

HA HA......This one could go either way!

I have plenty of ideas for other rides....this one was a favor for a friend who wanted the chance to pick their own "theme" because she was kinda bored with some of the other ones we did, so I had her pick the next one and that's what she wanted! Oh Boy, Who knew! :shock:

I think the two rides that I am lookin forward to the most (next year) are going to be the "Moustache Ride" and the "Athletic Supporter Ride", were everyone wears their favorite sports team stuff and all 100+ riders will get baseball cards duct taped to their bikes! LOL
That's going to be so Freakin' ridiculous going through town :lol:
KLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKLACKKLACKKLACK
BBBBLLLLLLBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLBBBBBB
ZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP
KLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKKLACKKLACK

Like a gigantic swarm of killer Bees coming into town. LOL

Back