Free bikes and parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out my basement, and have a couple bikes and some parts that I figured I'd offer here rather than putting them to the curb.
Sorry for the crap pic, and descriptions. These have been hiding in my basement for 7 years or so, and I'm going off memory. I'll dig them out if there's any interest.

First one is a1958 Evans 3 speed. It's fairly complete, minus shifter and cable. The back wheel spokes are all loose, and the nipples are seized.

Second one is a1977 Schwinn traveler 3 ten speed. The wheels on it are just 26"mtb wheels that I put on so it would roll. I did a bunch of cleanup on this one, and most of it is there, minus the saddle, shifter cables and wheels.

I also have a few random parts. Walmart 29er mtb wheels is the only thing I remember that is in the box.

Again, sorry for the bad descriptions, I'm just trying to clean the basement, and don't have time today to go thru everything.

Pickup only in Warren Michigan 48091.
Near 8 1/2 mile and Van Dyke.
I'd like someone to grab it all.
Message me if your interested.

Attachments

• 20240526_160045.jpg
    20240526_160045.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 7
Back