BO15 Free For All

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work. Not your everyday "Garden" variety bike. The RAKE really made this a true chopper. And the SHOVEL made it a rat. And the American flag, well that just makes it AWESOME!!!

Mom did a killer job saving that Elgin for you too! Whatever you do, don't paint that one. That is some gorgeous original paint. Even has the high end Stewart Warner Floating Hub up front.
The rebuild of the hub will be a feat. Need to touch base with ya. Looking for a few small items like a seat spring and pocket. Fab shop is getting set up nicely. 3 welder, big lathe, CNC plasma cutter on the way.

Ok, Rake installed, well at least a portion of one.

Attachments

• 9FFF3E03-38DD-455B-A4CD-A7CE767AEA93.jpeg
    9FFF3E03-38DD-455B-A4CD-A7CE767AEA93.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 96
The rebuild of the hub will be a feat. Need to touch base with ya. Looking for a few small items like a seat spring and pocket. Fab shop is getting set up nicely. 3 welder, big lathe, CNC plasma cutter on the way.

I believe the chainring on it was also used on the Bluebird, that part alone is worth some BIG $$ to the restorers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, Rake installed, well at least a portion of one.

That’s wicked cool (tried typing something else, but got censored)!
How close to the ground is it with the kickstand up?
Might able able to plow the garden with it!
Hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I love this build

Starts with "free" and winds up with everything but the kitchen sink

Terrfic build!!

Latest posts

Back