FRESH FIND or FRESH SPECIMEN...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heres a couple of mixtes I found at a thrift store..same store diffrent day :wink:
IMG_0024c.jpg

IMG_0002c-2.jpg

I could just clean them up..maybe keep one sell other.....OR!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_0005c-3.jpg

BBBBOOOOOOOHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

i don't know i like that green one .. looks like a sweet urban assault machine... the green manalishi

Just about anything from Peugot before 1980 has a cult following. Though not as much as the the PX-10, those could get some cash. I'd keep them seeing as how good they look, but selling them could fund another project. I've also got something about killing original paint that good, cutting up classic frames or otherwise ireversibly destroying the historic pertinance of a particular bike.

Maybe I should take a leave of absence and visit the CABE.

hey if you really are going to chop it up.. if you are looking to get rid of any parts.. i dig the stem and bars off the green bike. let me know.

This is probably a dumb question, but are those Mixte frames supposed to be women's frames or are they unisex? Either way, i like the look of them.

yes they are womens frames, as far as I'm concerned, but some will tell you there uni-sexed. is that why there called mixte????....all I see is RAW meat!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

outsider13 said:
yes they are womens frames, as far as I'm concerned, but some will tell you there uni-sexed. is that why there called mixte????....all I see is RAW meat!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mixte is a frame style, defined by the dual top tubes that extend from the back of the bike to the front.

I used to date a gal who rode a mixte Pugeot. SHE was a bit of a psychotic.... but she DID have a nice set of...um.... wheels.

Back