Garage sale finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this one first...
1009250032.jpg

Anyone know how to find the date on this one? :p
Then I found a Torker 2 for $10.00! I'm so glad to have come accross this one!
1009250012.jpg

1009250013.jpg

1009250014.jpg

As you can tell the gum walls are shot, they looked like they were pretty cool at one time. The treads are foot prints.
1009250024.jpg

I changed the tires and lubed the chain, and made a few adjustments. Rode the mess out of it for about an hour, in the rain. Then found it a new spot in the garage.
1009250019.jpg

I'm so glad, now I can sell the "Next" freestyle bike that I was saving for myself. It's a boat anchor, anyways. LOL

SWEET score, I had one when I was a kid same color. Which I had A LOT of bikes as a kid........still do.....Pretty cool man.

So outskirt, you owned one? Did it come set up this way when you bought it? This ones a little newer than when I was into BMX bikes. My last bmx was a Mongoose( before wal-mart availability, Well actually before wal-mart! LOL)With redline crank and sprocet, Skyway tuff wheel 2's and Robinson box bars.I think I'm going to keep this one for a little while. Does anyone know if THOSE tires are still available?

Latest posts

Back