Gaskill's Hop Shop: Get Lucky, Restored fully

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here you go, The Get Lucky. Fully Restored, in the original color in which i had envisioned the machine.
DSC06163.jpg

DSC06158.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

DSC06159.jpg

DSC06167.jpg

man that thing looks AMAZING! so cool. i imagine its near impossible to ride but its soooooo cool to uwww and ahhhh over. the lettering is a+++ :D

Really cool lakes styled bike, but when I picture in my head what someone would look like riding it I crack up :lol:

I know a guy with his legs removed just below the knee, and has very long arms. He would be the only one able to ride that I think, however cool looking bike!!

That looks great!

That reminds me of an idea I had for a gravity racing bike based on a stretch cruiser - think worlds fastest indian rider position, and no pedals. The fairings that youve made would be perfect! Very nice

agreed i think i asked that of one of your other bikes with all the gears. that thing it amazing and not wanting to take anything away from u i know how it feels to be asked "is that rideable?" i just wanna see u all contorted on it lookin tough like i know i would be! oh the price we pay to be cool :mrgreen:

That is one sick looking bike. :D It is very, very, very well executed. The panels must be steel with fiberglass? Awesome how the light sits, behind the tire- this one is just too cool 8) I really dig the very natural aging and the sweet graphics. The only thing personally that I might change would be to cut the extra BB off of the bottom of the fork setup and put some kind of fork crown in place of it. Super sweet ride! :mrgreen:

I just noticed that the crank is on the left side. Very cool :D Are you going to make the front coaster brake into some kind of drum or suicide brake? That would be such an awesome addition...

Personally I could care less if its ridable. Iv'e got the unridable Skelebike. Some bikes are so Kool that it doesnt really matter and your bike falls into that class. Iv'e been thinkin of redoing Mr bones paint job and you have inspired me to give it serious thought. Thanks I really enjoy your different look at things.

that's amazing! i can imagine it as someone's wild project moth-balled fifty or sixty years ago. those panels look like they might be intakes for some bizarro experimental engine. you could build a science fiction story around that thing!

i think you may have just raised the bar.

looks great! i like the lettering on it, very nicely aged and not too eccentric. and unchained its just paper mache. :)

Back