G'Day From Western Australia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day All!!! My names KiM i been building bicyles for the last 18 months or so and just happened across a link on Freakbike Nation to this site
so i thought i would check it out and ....! im glad i did some first class builds here and it seems like a very active forum.

OK..little about me...im a 40 year old disabled (paraplegic) gent from Perth Western Australia I'm into electric
asssisted bicyles (for obvious reasons) i also until my current planned build constructed trikes...my current ride-->

Custom_trike_first_pics_new_rears3.JPG

I have built 3 frames two trikes to completion. All my trikes are full custom made using ONLY bottom and head tubes from "donor bikes"
I have a fairly well equipped workshop mig welder tube bender all the power tools and hand tools etc
so i can tackle most projects head on with great success.

Im already involved in several online bicyle forums Endless Sphere Motorered Bikes V is for Voltage and Freak Bike Nations, i have full worklogs
on these sites already, i thought i would also become an active member here on Rat Rod bikes if there's enough interest in my builds.

I have upped a copy of my condensed worklog here on Rat rod bikes for members here to checkout.

Ciao for now fellas

KiM

Welcome to the forum Kim...that trike of yours is incredible.

Would love to see some video of that thing in action. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Would love to see some video of that thing in action. :wink:

Your wish is my command LoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kJb_Y3YWPM <---Best watched in HD and sound turned WAY UP!!!
1963.gif

Cheers for the welcome lads, i'll be sure to get my latest project worklog up here starting work today on the frame...

KiM

Sweet trike. I want to build an electric bike. Welcome home.

Welcome. That's a great looking trike.

I was lucky enough to vist Fremantle and Perth when I was in the Navy. I bought a bright orange BSA folder from a bike shop in Perth and rode all over in my whites. My buddies laughed, but I had a blast.

Wildcat said:
Welcome. That's a great looking trike.

I was lucky enough to vist Fremantle and Perth when I was in the Navy. I bought a bright orange BSA folder from a bike shop in Perth and rode all over in my whites. My buddies laughed, but I had a blast.

Thanks again for the welcome fellas this is such a friendly forum :)

Wildcat...great to hear you had a good time here, I haven't met too many tourist that haven't enjoyed their stay in Perth
we have the essentials sun sand wiminez and beer hahaaa...We get alot of US Boats in Freo, i love going to town when the sailors are in brings all the wiminez out hahahaa I also like chatting to the sailors hearing about the life on board the boats. Lost and won a fair bit of $$$ over the years playing 'matchbox' on the pool table with the yanks, fun times...still have my USS Enterprise Zippo lighter i won nearly 20 years ago from a sailor too :)

KiM

Back