Golden Rod: Finished Pics.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Golden Rod

Great looking bike... in both the before and after! The tank with the pop rivets is very cool. Expect that idea to be borrowed.

Hello again,

I took some photos tonight of the bike with the wheels and tires on. I was planning to take the photos at a cool location, like an old gas station, or a repair garage, or something along those lines. Maybe another time.
Just so I could get something up quickly, here is a shot on the ping pong table...

P1020979-1.jpg

After that I took it for a little ride to find a better place to take some pictures.

P1020946-1.jpg

As you can see we got another dusting of snow tonight, but that helped with this shot.

P1020944-1.jpg

And one more.

P1020924-1.jpg

To answer a couple of questions.......The color is a '09 Ford truck color called "Amber Gold Metalic".

The tank is two halfs that are attached by bolts to two pieces of flat metal that act as a spacer. I JB Welded them into place before painting.

Thanks again for all the compliments.

Later on,

Re: Golden Rod

One of my favorite builds. I have that same frame and you have inspired me to do something different.

Back