good guy alert

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like to say Thank you to Roadmaster, I picked up a 1980 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser that had a wald chainring on it, He spotted it in the photo in fresh finds and offered me the correct chainring for free, all i had to do was pay the shipping. Seems like a great bunch of guys here. Thanks again Jason.

bought some skirt guards from "Metal Miltia" and a exercise bike chainring from "bikebuilder". nothin but smooth transactions 8) . fast shipping and safe packaging both ways :D . thanks guys!

im still new here and just found this thread, it so great to hear all the positives from all of you! just when i thought all the good guys were gone you all proved me wrong! thanks i needed that.

have a great week,
mike

This site is full of good and helpful people but, even in this environment, Pinche stands out for going the extra mile. I recently bought this bike http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22224 from him and the transaction couldn't have been better. He sent multiple updates on packing and shipping (which was very quick - especially considering the huge storm in his area) and sent tons of PMs answering questions before, during and after the transaction.

He also threw an extra seat in the box for me to use while I redo the original. Pinche is a really nice and easygoing guy who deserves a shout-out.

Back