Good Week I'd Say-The Week Continues..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well, after swap meets and garage sales, and many trips to the scrapyard, I have satisfied my wants for the week. (Are we ever satisfied on here?)

I found this Condor horn. I have the mounting hardware for the handbar as well. I think its off of an old Ford or Durant, and man it this thing LOUD. It had a small rip in it, so the tape held it together for the moment.

Then out garage saleing later in the week, I found these in the paper still. :shock:

I also found out how strong a little paint stripper is. :oops:

BUT IT GETS BETTER

I found a package on my porch when I got home. Much better.

I went to the scrapyards around the area and I buy up some of the bikes/parts that I want/use/resale and found these.
Someone want to build a Klunker?

And finally, the scrapyard find of the year for me. The guy who watches the pile is a buddy of mine. The red bike is obvious, and the girls bike behind is an old colson. I'd love to smack the person who threw them out in the pile.

Re: Good Week I'd Say

Those are some nice wheels! They'd look great on my KHS. And you are a lucky duck on the red one! NICE find.

outskirtscustoms said:
Those are some nice wheels! They'd look great on my KHS. And you are a lucky duck on the red one! NICE find.

PM me if you're interested on those wheels. And I'm super excited on the red one. :)

The scrappers are often the most CLUELESS people out there. Nice SAVE!

If you find out who threw them out, smack'em for me too. Glad you found them though.

The red Schwinn is a Streamliner, the older balloon tire model. You should be able to shove some 26 X 2.125 rubber in there. Nice find. You don't see too many of those. Gary

Does that oven cleaner take off lead base paint? This stuff is like stuck on here. It's barely doing anything.

Re: Good Week I'd Say- THE WEEK CONTINUES

Not bike related, but a good deal/find anyways
Local auction night tonight, and like always, there's a variety of things. Im into alot of things, and I won a few purchases I got in on while people were sleeping. :D

Old Toys

Good overview- and the "Flash Gordon's Trip To Mars" movie poster

Oh, and some rims, possibly for my daily beater. Small bolt Chevy 15x15 wide- they've never been mounted, and they look alot better in person

My Junk

LukeTheJoker said:
15x15 is wide! :shock:

Luke.

You're telling me! And heavy!
When I saw them, I thought of this

Oh yeah. 2.2 auto. It won't hardly get out of the way of itself. Lol

Latest posts

Back