GOODWILL CRUISER..with RAT ROD decal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Found this little cruiser for my son at Goodwill today. $20 aint bad. It's going to be transformed into the twin of my green and black one.

IMG_1935.jpg

grembike2.jpg

Re: GOODWILL CRUISER

Nice grab for $20 :D Love that Gremlin!! :mrgreen:

The Gremlin is my dream car. I started this bike build before i knew the car was for sale..kind of a weird turn of events. So the goodwill find is going to look just like the other two green things

nice looking Huffy . That would be great with a nana seat, Muscle bike style.

like the green one ,too - Rollfast frame ?

friend of mine just sold a pair of V8 Gremilins, not near as sharp as yours though, killer ride.

Green Dragon said:
nice looking Huffy . That would be great with a nana seat, Muscle bike style.

like the green one ,too - Rollfast frame ?

friend of mine just sold a pair of V8 Gremilins, not near as sharp as yours though, killer ride.

The Bigger green bike is a Diamondback frame I got in a trade from a guy for an Iverson Charger I found. Charger was a mess so I made out just fine.

Re: GOODWILL CRUISER..almost transformed into...

The Goodwill find is almost done. It is a smaller version of my Green and Black Gremlin cruiser..that also matches the car. My son is pretty excited to have another bike like mine..i love it when your little guy looks up to you. Better cherish it now huh???

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

How old was the Branded cruiser? I wonder if it was based on the OLD "Branded" Chuck Connors TV show from the 60s-70s?

Love how your builds always come in 2s or 3s. Makes it a "Family Affair" (More like Sly and the Family Stone, than Mr French and Buffy and Jody).

kingfish254 said:
How old was the Branded cruiser? I wonder if it was based on the OLD "Branded" Chuck Connors TV show from the 60s-70s?

Love how your builds always come in 2s or 3s. Makes it a "Family Affair" (More like Sly and the Family Stone, than Mr French and Buffy and Jody).

Im not sure how old that thing is..maybe i will find the serial number and check it out. My builds usually start out with a bike i want for myself..then my son sees it and says he wants one like papas..so it makes me very happy to know my little guy wants to be like me..then MOM gets involved and doesnt want to be left out...so with all that support I get to build bikes and spend time with the family. Nothing I like more than spending time with my wife and child. They are the best

Cool looking tag team!!

Latest posts

Back