GOODWILL CRUISER..with RAT ROD decal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GOODWILL CRUISER

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

got the decals on

That picture needs to go into the RRB calendar for March. Love the Gremlin too. I had a Gremlin X when I was younger.

outskirtscustoms said:
That picture needs to go into the RRB calendar for March. Love the Gremlin too. I had a Gremlin X when I was younger.

Thanks for the compliment. Give Steve a shout and tell him you like the photo for the calendar. I just got the decals so it was too late to enter it into the photo competition. The gremlin a a cool car for sure.

Cool! Incedentally, I was taking a stroll through the Pull A Part in Charlotte last week, and spotted a 76 Gremlin! It was pretty picked over, and someone cut out the louvers on the sail panels. Probably stuck on some big winged import nightmare now! :lol: -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
Cool! Incedentally, I was taking a stroll through the Pull A Part in Charlotte last week, and spotted a 76 Gremlin! It was pretty picked over, and someone cut out the louvers on the sail panels. Probably stuck on some big winged import nightmare now! :lol: -Adam

So there are more of these ugly Gremlins out there :D Everytime i drive this car i get the same reactions...it's either WOW..I havent seen one of those in 30 years..or it's the "WHAT IS THAT" either way it's kinda fun

Latest posts

Back