Got me a '66 Typhoon!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after the purchase and build of my son's '69 Stingray last Christmas, I've had the bug for my own classic bike. I finally have one. I put an ad on here looking to trade my 1950's Rocket Trike, which was a stalled build from last Christmas as well. I had a a very pleasant person to deal with, bobsbikes8, contact me and a deal was made!

Here's what she looked like when Bob had her.
100_1447-1.jpg

This is from today after unpacking it, which was done very well by the way Bob, thank you. All I did was reassemble it and leave the fender's off. I'm sure it will have other different looks, but for now I plan on riding the weals off of it!
66typhoon005-1-1.jpg

This is our little collection that we are starting. My '66, my son's 69 Stingray and a Brat's bike that came with the Stingray for parts.
66typhoon003-2.jpg

Re: Got me a '66 Typhon!

i had one just like it back in 73. i put a 348 in it. what a beautiful work of art. :shock:

Re: Got me a '66 Typhon!

Thanks guys. These wheels are vintage 60's ET mags with Coker Redlines.

Drool! And I'm not even a Chevy guy...well, really I shouldn't say that, I'm just not a Chevy nut, but a clean bubbletop w/perfect details is to die for IMHO.

Thanks guys.

I think at the indoor show we have here in January my son and I are going to park our Schwinn's in front of the the '61.

Back