Gotta catch up

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys.I haven't been on in a while.Was outta work and finally got a new gig.I'm managing a machine shop and hope I can reap some extra bennys once I settle in.Looking forward to catching up on what you guys have been up to.Hope all is well.
:mrgreen:

Good to hear from ya!

What kind of machines do you have in there? I worked in a machine shop for quite a while and have shortened fingers to prove it. :shock: I ran Brown and Sharpes and Davenport automatic screw machines and they didn't have computer controls. I ran some CNC's for a while but they were too slow and too boring. I could train a monkey to run them. :wink: B607

I don't know the specifics on the machines but there are a most of the stuff is hand operated.They just bought a laser for sheet metal.They tried to get some automated stuff but the metal guys are old school and didn't want it.I was a manager on the shop side of a Toyota dealership before this and don't know much about it but would love to.I tried to BS my way into a job in the metal shop but didn't have any experience.The guy liked me and said he wanted me to run the show.I'm thirty two and alot of these guys have been working there 20+ years.It weird having them come to me for stuff :? .Good team though hopefuly works out.

Back