Greetings from little Sweden

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all i´m a 18 years old boy with 22 years of life experience (i´m 40 years old) got involved with bicycles again thanks to a friend of mine who made a comeback with his little bicycle club "svalan". My style of ramrod bicycle is like old bikes with shiny patina with modern wheels, enetually i may begin building frames with my own design out of scrap pieces of old bikes.

8yunmb.jpg

fm2eqg.jpg

Welcome to RRB!
My wife and I enjoyed visiting Stockholm at Christmas time a few years ago.

thanx been reading here some time before i registered and i can say that this place is awesome and i also think i will like it here. parts are coming in tomorrow so the blue one will be ready for some cruising and i just finished the red one ;)

Hej!

Ex-Swede here living in Australia.
Left Småland in 1995 and never returned.
(Well, part from visiting the parents every now and again of course)

Moved around Europe a bit before meeting my Aussie girl in London and have been here since 2002.

Nice Beetle there in the background.

:)

Hej!

Ex-Swede here living in Australia.
Left Småland in 1995 and never returned.
(Well, part from visiting the parents every now and again of course)

Moved around Europe a bit before meeting my Aussie girl in London and have been here since 2002.

Nice Beetle there in the background.

:)
Småland you say, living in Älmhult the "capitol of IKEA". Thanks for the input on my beetle, thats my other hobby :)

Hej! Where you one of the guys from svalan that was at the bike show in stockholm this summer? Belive you guys have a tshirt with my old club patch on in your bar :) / John

Back