Greetings from Va.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all you bicycle crazy people! I'm a frequent bikerod&kustom reader, the other day a buddy said "check out ratrod bikes" so I did and was amazed to find that there are more people who are afflicted with the same sickness I have! I'm an avid mountain biker (offroad since '82) but for some strange reason I love beach cruisers, and choppers, and whacky one off customs, anything with pedals and a bit of creativity. Low and behold you have a website devoted to what I love! Way cool! I will be submitting some of my bikes to the build offs, and will send along some pics of already finished projects, as soon as I figure out the whole photobucket code. I'm on myspace (Mark) you can reach me through "peddlin kustoms by hooch" he is now one of my buddies, as well as a few other of you guys and gals... stop by and say "HI" don't forget to check out my virtual showroom, these are just a few of the bikes in my stable, more will be pictured soon. I have stuff to trade, I have stuff to sell, I have stuff to talk about, I just plain have stuff (tons of stuff), I find these bikes and buy them and put them in my frame shed and wait till the mood strikes and bang, new project! I hope this goes far and wide, we need more people peddlin around on customs, either stuff they buy from us or bikes they built themselves, the more the merrier! Thanks for creating a forum for folks with the bicycle craziness! I hope to hear from everyone soon and I'll be checking out your new builds as they roll in. your newest member, Mark the sasquach

Welcome!...........Okay, i gotta ask. Are you a big dude or just hairy? :lol:

Who are these bicycle crazy people you speak of? I've never seen ANYBODY like that around here! LOL.... :mrgreen:

If the strait jacket fits.... Doctor gave me medication for this sickness ........ but it isn't working. :lol:

chimichanga said:
Welcome to a huge addiction! :D[/quote :lol:

Greetings from VA too!! I'm new to this addiction, (btw that was too funny, and true!) the bikes I have always lusted after but never ventured into until recently. I am not new to the larger addiction of "junkin" in general,thanks to my folks who passed it on to me when I can't even remember! I can't get enough of it...thrift stores, estate/yard sales, flea markets...etc etc etc

Love the site, and the bikes are fantastic y'all. keep em comin...

this is going to be fun :D

Latest posts

Back