Grettings from Oregon!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks! My name is Emery. I'm 33 yrs old and getting back into bikes. I started tricking out my 82' Diamondback thinking I was gonna lowrider it. Threw some moutainbike forks on it and decided to kinda chopper it out. Found this site on the myspace page of the person I bouhgt my flame sprocket from and now Im addicted! Everytime my wife walks by the office she says" I should have figured!". :roll: I'm waiting on a 30's Rollfast frame I bought from Hooch on Ebay.My first rat!!!!The rattle cans are waiting!LOL! It must be Karma but the day after I registered I was riding to work and passed a garage sale..........Found a 60's(?) Hawthorne Montgomery Wards womens bike for $20. The ratty seat screamed to me! Its complete with fenders and rear rack.Only thing missing is the front light! Now I'm torn about stealing parts for my rat! My only other old bike is a 65 schwinn tandem. Well I guess thats enough rattling on for now! L8

Thanks Hooch! It just got here a little while ago. Just threw it on the stand and threw a front wheel on to get an idea what it'll look like.I'm stoked! Thanks again! EM

Welcome to the board.

We have some Freakbike militia members from Oregon.
That chapter is called the twisted spokes.

And welcome to this crazy addiction!!!!! :lol:

I've seen some of ur bikes here and on myspace..........I'm the one who's jealous! Thanks again! Late EM

Welcome to the group!! I'm Dan from up north in Oregon. There is a huge poker run in Eugene on the 26th...should be lots of fun. Twisted Spokes FBM will be there. PM me for more info if you are interested in joining in.

Thanks Kev! I'm glad I found this site. I think it's a more productive addiction!(wife may disagree!)LOL . L8 EM

Back