Had A Good Day Today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today was a great day of picking found a couple of thing by accident. First i got a nice Cycocycle for 20.00 off CL. While picking it up snagged a neat Blitz Roadrunner recumbent bike under the barn for 25.00.Will need tubes in all 3 tires but i have used ones to repair it and should have going tomorrow. On the way back home spotted a bike at a consignment junk shop sitting outside. Turned out to be a brand new NEXT Laholla beach bike with the bumps still on the tires. They said 15.00 and i got it. Tires were flat is all and some rust on the bars from neglect by being left out but otherwise new cond. Cleaned up and rode all evening. Will post up pics tomo.

za34-1.jpg

And if that wasnt luck then this was. A brand new never ridden Murray beach cruiser from the 80s I have it in the spare bedroom still unridden.

za35-1.jpg

Murray is AWESOME!!!! :shock: I got one new for Christmas '81, mine had the 2 speed hub too. No tassles though! :mrgreen: -Adam

Your collection is getting bigger I better hurry up an get mine picked up soon so you'll have the room for your new finds I start on Christmas trees next week I'm gona try an get by next week

Latest posts

Back