Ham Jam Vintage Bicycle Ride Chattanooga TN 4/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding again this saturday at 10.
6-29

Justin decided to make this a "series" of summertime rides. Each will be on the last saturday of the month.

Hey Dave & Tyler, where is the bike shop you visited? I would like to check it out.

Thanks, Don

LoL! Would love to see some more riders come out! Nobody is really pushing these rides anywhere but the museum and facebook... My girlfriends daughter and I were the only people riding something that wasn't a bmx bike! LoL!

Smoopy's said:
aceuh said:
LoL! Would love to see some more riders come out! Nobody is really pushing these rides anywhere but the museum and facebook... My girlfriends daughter and I were the only people riding something that wasn't a bmx bike! LoL!

I'll post it on our FB fan page this coming week for the July edition..we plan on being there...hopefully

Here is the FB event page which is probably the easiest to share:

https://www.facebook.com/events/168783736635904/

aceuh said:
I'm going to do a better job of keeping it updated. I've been busy all summer! Not much computer time!

Nine riders showed up yesterday. All Nine had a blast! Yea, this is a 16 mile ride... but we've had em show up as young as 13 and as old as 69, and none have complained that the ride was to long or that we rode to hard. Gonna be doing this all summer... and maybe on into the cooler months. So make plans to come ride with us on the last saturday of the month!

Back