Hamilton Cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5th Annual Hamilton Beach Cruise
Start Time: Friday, July 16, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time: Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 5:00pm

Description .Friday July 16 meet at 520 Sandbrook Rd in Oakville between 6pm and 8pm and will ride to Downtown Oakville
Saturday July 17 new start location new route , after last years run in with HCA decided to move.
We will start at the DCC compound 4864 Mountainview rd Beamsville for 12pm and will cruise the area after an afternoon of riding back to DCC for Bike related games and eats (BYOF)
Sunday July 18 cruise around Oakville meet 520 Sandbrook rd Oakville for 11am
If you require more info or want further details contact
[email protected]

excellent should be a fun time at both...if money is still tight for you the Hamilton ride would probablly be the cheaper of the 2 to attend

Thought this thread needed a bump , ( July 16th - 18th ... thats this weekend )

still not sure yet if i can make it or not , i,m gonna try for one of the days i hope .
if i do .. see ya there ..if not .. i guess i just get to loo at the pics .

Hope you can make it Dice and for anybody else that might be on the fence, it is shaping up to be a good event. Gonna be a good ride with some bike related games and prizes afterwards as well food and some live music and also should be having a TV crew present as well shooting the event. So definitely try and make it.

Just so you all know .....
This is the group (FreakBike Militia - Golden Horseshoe), along with the Florida boys, that helped to spawn most of the other FBMs around the world! Tony and crew played a major part in inspiring the Great Lakes Militia as well as the birth of the FreakBike Nation.
This year's Hamilton Cruise will definitely be a "must do" for anyone who has the chance to attend!
Watch out Canada, The Freaks are coming!

friday evening is the Oakville cruise
Saturday at noon is the Beamsville ride and pixie racing etc will follow the cruise and carry on into the evening.
Description .Friday July 16 meet at 520 Sandbrook Rd in Oakville between 6pm and 8pm and will ride to Downtown Oakville
Saturday July 17 new start location new route , after last years run in with HCA decided to move.
We will start at the DCC compound 4864 Mountainview rd Beamsville for 12pm and will cruise the area after an afternoon of riding back to DCC for Bike related games and eats (BYOF)

Back