Haro x 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up yesterday night. Haevent got to good of pics, nor done anything yet as Im working.
DSCF0001-4.jpg

DSCF0002-4.jpg

DSCF0003-3.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

DSCF0006-3.jpg

DSCF0007-2.jpg

I don't know the value yet. I know that they are cool and they are fusion AIi. One has a gt crank and pedals, it's the red one. That's the only draw back..

I gotta go to bed. Anyone got advise and or value on these let me know.

I was and still am clueless. What about the bikes? :oops:

Ha Ha....don't feel so bad man...I'm the one who told him about the listing.

I was feeling lazy and not wanting to drive to Rockwall...oops. :?

James is a good guy though, he deserves a jackpot. :D

Yeah, by way of me he met Cash.....He being RatRod...to long of a story.

jtdaddy said:
Yeah, by way of me he met Cash.....He being RatRod...to long of a story.

Yeah, that was a funny story. James found that nice Sting-Ray at an Estate Sale and was asking about the value. I told him what I thought and then he decided to pass on it due to his studies for nursing. He picked it up for me and then I ended up cleaning it up and listing it on the CL. About a week later Cash emailed me about it and eventually drove up to Dallas to pick it up. Didn't make much money off that bike, but it was fun meeting James and Cash in the process. :D

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha....don't feel so bad man...I'm the one who told him about the listing.

I was feeling lazy and not wanting to drive to Rockwall...oops. :?

James is a good guy though, he deserves a jackpot. :D

I have no ill feelings toward James. I saw the listing right after it posted, thought I saw something on one of the bikes and said "naaaaaa, can't be" and moved on. Are the cranks 175 or 180s?

I don't know yet. How will I tell? Anyone think the bikes will sell. Plus anyone have some cool parts to put on when I take the stuff off the red one? Thanks Steve...Ill pay you back the favor somehow.....
JT

jtdaddy said:
I don't know yet. How will I tell? Anyone think the bikes will sell. Plus anyone have some cool parts to put on when I take the stuff off the red one? Thanks Steve...Ill pay you back the favor somehow.....
JT

The bikes should sell once cleaned up. I think it will be easier to sell the chrome bikes than it was to sell the blue one I had.

The cranks will bring in the big bucks and the blue one all cleaned up should sell really easily too...nice pad set and all.

You can always make me a good deal on what's left of the red one. :wink:

DSC_0195.jpg

jtdaddy said:
JT

The crank arms will be marked "REDLINE 175" or "REDLINE 180".

REDLINE 175 !! Is that good? For real I don't know.

Preliminary clean, maybe final, that is way to much...
DSCF0013-4.jpg

DSCF0014-4.jpg

DSCF0015-4.jpg

DSCF0016-3.jpg

DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

DSCF0019-1.jpg

DSCF0020-1.jpg

DSCF0028-1.jpg

Now Blue with and without pads

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0023-1.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026-1.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

Dude your so hard core. Ahh. Ok Ok. Ill put some more time in on the blue one. And Im takin the re to the bike shop. They will take them out for 15 bucks...
How on earth did you get al that rust off the rims? :oops:

I use a brass brush and WD-40 to get the rust off. I then follow it up with chrome polish.

It's hard stinkin' work and you're fingers are trashed, but man the final product is awesome.

The question is...how persistent are you? :mrgreen:

Im persistant. I just honestly couldnt figure how to get that out. Al I saw was pain and time and with the way I was doing it. NO hope of ever being done. Now there is hope. Hope is good.

Back