Hawk Supreme-Aluminium Clunker...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...i had this bike in the basement for almost a year without riding it, it had a broken SRAM i3 in the back as well as a broken ahead stem... the frame is a german made Hawk Supreme, a nice aluminium Beachcruiser frame... i never had the time and ideas to build something from it..., the first version was scraped for parts for other projects...

...but my wife asked me to build it up... my wifes wish is my command... so i bought a new Ahead stem and found some 144s wheels... and set it up as a city-clunker... ..and i have to say its totally responsive to all steering commands...drives really fast and is very light... i think i will keep it this way for at least some months till my other projects are finished... (of course i will change the pedals for something more study)

26169021931164281831255.jpg

26446121930755471611255c.jpg

26973521931148681441255.jpg

never ever COLANI.. did didnt like his Trucks,Waterbottles, HighScreen Computers... and his Bikes... and i don't like his wheels too...

...this is my bike for the time when my porucho will be disassambled for paintjob, the "wolfgang" being welded again, the porucho of my wife being build, my peugeot waiting for new wheel, and my other 2 projects being welded... so i have only one running bike at the moment... thats it...

yesterday i tried some wheelies but the chainstay is way to long for getting up the fork from the earth... we'll see how it drives in the city later this evening..., maybe i build my own layback-seatpost again...

Back