Hello all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a new member I am based in California.

Most of my builds are rather uninteresting as I mainly build bikes for my girls to ride and support a couple of Schwinn Meridian E-Bike conversions I built earlier this year for my parents.

I ride a fixed gear (SBC Core) but I am always scouring the neighborhood with my kids for something to rebuild or do something silly with.

I got back into cycling two years ago after taking a break from it and the results have been great for my physical / mental health although at times all I can think about is bicycles and bicycle parts.

1724293508043.jpeg

These are the trikes; They are using a 1000W front wheel drive kit and each only took an afternoon to build.
They can easily go 27mph. I am currently working out plans to upgrade the brakes

IMG_1351.jpeg

This is my bike and my daughter's bike... Mine typically is towing a trailer so I can get my kids around the city

IMG_1358.jpeg

I don't let rain and cold weather stop me. I try to ride everyday and beat the crap out of everything I have

If you read and looked at all of this, thanks for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_1342.jpeg
    IMG_1342.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back