Hello from Blighty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this link up from FB and have seen some great bikes - Got a few pictures of my ones and as soon as I learn how to upload a photograph - I will - TTFN

Welcome my brother from across the sea.
I usually take stuff from iPhoto and publish it to the web using a host such as flicker. From there you can get a link. Copy (command c) and paste (command v) into your posts.
If you're still having troubles posting pics, PM me and I'll try to help you out (my wife is a computer nerd!).
I look forward to seeing your bikes.

Haha - I think it works - now I know how to do it I can get more pics - Thanks for helping lowpowerd :D

Cheers Luke - the morris is a 1967 - was my grandads - did you spot the yellow vw bus at back?

Welcome Sir! Great bikes! Cool Moggie! AND a Veedub man! Where abouts are you based?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Really Nice :D ! We had a our bay for about 12yrs, run a T4 now. I am up in Co. Durham but our club does have a member not far from you on the coast, goes by Gonzo43 on here! Any shows planned for this year?

You guys do understand that your just looking after the colonies for us? yeah? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Welcome from oop north (well, Cumbria anyway). Nice rides...all of 'em. :mrgreen:

Back